I’ve probably seen about 30 films directed by Alfred Hitchcock. I like most of them. Here are my favorites:
- Notorious (1946) is a great suspense film and great romance. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman are a wonderful pair.
- Rear Window (1954) is one of his funniest films. I had a leg cast once but didn’t have Grace Kelly to help me.
- Foreign Correspondent (1940) is my favorite of his espionage films. Hitchcock did more than murder mysteries.
- Vertigo (1958) is the most highly rated of his films now. It’s up there.
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) Both versions are excellent but I am partial to this one. Did you know this is where “Que Sera Sera” debuted?